Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bye-Bye Maxine

Remember a few weeks ago at a congressional hearing ultra-Leftist Maxine Waters questioned Justice Department Counterterrorism expert Barry Sabin about Christian religious organizations in the U.S. raising money for terrorists:
Waters: "Do you have conservative religious organizations in the United States who supply resources to the Taliban?"

Sabin: "I don't know what you're specifically referring to."

Waters:
"Well, I'm talking about Pat Robertson and some of the organizations that were involved with support of the Taliban before 9/11, and I'm told that still there may be some connections to them." (from Jeff Blogworthy.com)
Californians - If you vote in the 35th California Congressional District - Get on the bandwagon! Even if you don't live there, YOU can help throw a gigantic Going Away Party for Representative Maxine Waters. Ending sixteen long years of the reign of Congresswoman I've-Got-A-Right-To-My-Anger Waters should be cause for jubilation indeed. My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is reporting:
"we’ve got a Milblogger in Iraq, Rusten Currie, who is going to challenge none other than * spit * Maxine Waters * spit * for her seat in Congress! YESSSS! Go read his blog, and help him out! Not only is it time for Rep. Waters to be sent packing, how great would it be for an Iraq war veteran to be elected to Congress? Here’s how you can help CURRIE FOR CONGRESS right now."

Lieutenant Rusten Currie is currently serving in Iraq and cannot officially or legally campaign until he is released from active duty. So give him a hand. Lieutenant Rusten comments:
I am legally prohibited from actively campaigning while I am on this lovely excursion to the cradle of civilization. However , my campaign team, and volunteers are not prohibited from raising money, and getting my message out. While I can’t directly comment on issues, my wife and temporary campaing manager is an author on my blog, so what is said by her on the sight (and my campaign site) is basically coming from me. I have read and continue to read the DoD policy on what I can and can’t say or do while I am in uniform. I won’t break or bend any laws, but I will continue to get my intent out there and I will get my parties nomination for this election. Thanks for reading and Thanks for blogging!!!
Cheers, Comment by Rusten Currie
The Indepundit writes:
MILBLOGGER RUSTEN CURRIE, currently serving in Iraq with the 4th Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division, is running for Congress. Against Maxine Waters. God help her.
Maxine Waters was quoted as saying
"I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that it's not nice to be, and that something's wrong with me because I get angry." ~~Maxine Waters, 1989
Tags:[]

No comments: