Public Service Unions - A Massive Conspiracy to Steal Taxpayers' Money
There is a big difference between private and public-sector workers. A private-sector labor dispute is a clash between management (shareholders) and unions (workers). In the public sector, the taxpayers (shareholders) are usually denied a seat at the table. Hence, collective bargaining in the public sector is less of a negotiation than a conspiracy to steal money from taxpayers.
Besides, those who work in the public-sector are performing jobs that are essential to the well-being of society at large and the threat of their stopping work can be dangerous to society. No police today, as there is a strike. No school this week, as teachers are picketing. Unions may be necessary to protect private-sector workers from profit-centered management. Public-sector workers do not need protection from taxpayers and government. In fact, we the taxpayers need protection from public-sector unions and their followers.
Unions, most of whose members are public employees, gave Democrats some $400 million in the 2008 election cycle. $400 MILLION!!! Where does the money come from? The money comes from taxpayers. Taxpayers provide every penny of dues paid to public employee unions. You cannot expect public-sector union members to pay their own dues, can you? They won't even pay their own health care or fund their own retirement plans.
We the taxpayers need to elect more leaders that will protect us from assault by Public-Service Unions; leaders like Ronald Reagan and Governor Scott Walker.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Is Chris Matthews a Misogynist and is MSNBC his enabler? The man cannot be on air for more than sixty seconds without mentioning the name Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachman in one slur or another. Misogyny is a mental disorder that requires therapy. If someone you know has some or all of the following symptoms, humbly request that person to find qualified treatment for his condition.
Characteristics Of A Misogynist
BY MAHANIDHI DASA
EDITORIAL, Dec 4 (VNN) — The Twenty-six Characteristics of a Misogynist (one who hates women) presented by Mahanidhi Dasa
1. He thinks that his masculinity depends on dominating women.
2. He feels powerful by subjugating women.
3. His emotional security depends on women being controlled.
4. He wants to insure that women are less powerful than he.
5. He controls women by destroying their self-confidence.
6. He is unnecessarily critical of women.
7. He intimidates women by finding faults with them.
8. He humiliates women in public and devalues their opinions.
9. He sees encounters with or about women as a battle to be won.
10. He must always win in a discussion with or about women.
11. He blames women for failings that are not related to them.
12. He blames women for his own failings and shortcomings.
13. He accuses women of being too sensitive if they get upset with him.
14. He will confuse issues by changing the subject.
15. He will confuse issues by denial or word jugglery.
16. He will confuse issues by acting as if nothing happened after it did.
17. He belittles or ignores women s accomplishments.
18. He denies her feelings and makes her wrong for feeling them.
19. He is condescending, taunting, jeering, or angry toward her.
20. He is hostile, aggressive, contemptuous, or cruel to her.
21. He makes derogatory comments about women in general.
22. He wants to punish women when they displease him.
23. He has no remorse or guilt for the pain he causes women.
24. He is in anxiety about women and meditates on them.
25. He forces women not to do things that they re qualified to do.
26. He selectively quotes authorities to substantiate his position.
Misogyny is a mental disorder that requires therapy. If someone you know has some or all of the above symptoms, humbly request that person to find qualified treatment for their condition.
This story URL: http://vnn.org/editorials/ET9812/ET04-2616.html