Thursday, August 11, 2005

Blogging Can Get You Fired!

Michelle Malkin is fighting back. She has posted some of the vile e-mails sent her. One of them has resulted in the loss of employment for some dumb moonbat named Patrick Mitchell at the Ogletree Deakins law firm. Warning to everyone; the first amendment does not cover you when you are at work getting paid while using your employer's resources to blog. If you are a sane and fair-minded Democrat and or liberal, you should go take a look at what your comrades write. Conservatives have already seen these typical rantings on liberal message boards and in e-mails, so they are not surprised. This type of behavior is probably the main reason why the Democrat party is hemorrhaging membership. What sane and good person would want to be associated with this very common psychopathic behavior found amongst liberals?

I read of this at Pirate's Cove where I found out I was one of the 4 or 5 people he mentions. The pirate has some good advice - think before acting like a moonbat:

"In case you are one of the 5 4 people who haven't read Michelle Malkin's post on Cindy Sheehan, which includes some vile emails that she has recieved, it appears as if the person who wrote on of those vile emails, in standard complete moonbat fashion, has been terminated, fired, canned, that is, from his job at Ogletree Deakins, a legal firm in Los Angelos. Good to see Gray Geddie, the Managing Shareholder, do the right thing.

"I myself wanted to send an email to protest the abusive language towards Michelle to Ogletree Deakins, but, oops, I properly adhered to my companies email policy. It wasn't going to be anything nasty or abusive, but it would have been innapropriate to send it (much less exposing myself and my company. No access to external email at work, per the firewall). To Patrick Mitchell: buh bye! I wanted my chance to write that email. Damn!"

Linked at My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

No comments: