STATE OF THE UNION TODAY, 12 FEBRUARY 2013
Will President Barack Obama tell the truth tonight?
* Labor-force participation at a three DECADE low.
* Poverty higher than at any time since the 1930s.
* Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis reports long-term unemployment at highest levels since World War II.
* Average length of joblessness doubled from 20 weeks (last 3 recessions) to 40 weeks under Barack Obama.
* Health-insurance premiums are going up, not down as promised.
* Many employers predicted not to offer Health insurance after 2014.
* Highest number of working-age Americans receiving disability payments EVER!
* Barack Obama added more $$ to federal debt than all previous administrations combined since George Washington.
* A shrinking private sector is drowning in regulations.
* The public sector is VIBRANT - growing & searching for new ways to increase the national debt by wasting taxpayer's money.
NATIONAL REVIEW ONLINE