Friday, April 04, 2014

Firefox - the Fascist Browser

First thing on my agenda this morning is to uninstall Mozilla's Firefox Browser from my computers. I will replace Firefox with Chrome, Yes, I know Google spies on us all, but what I did not know is that some browsers are Fascists - like Firefox. And I know that Fascists and Fascism are far more dangerous to living things than are spies.

Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich forced to resign for supporting traditional marriage laws
"I don't want to talk about my personal beliefs because I kept them out of Mozilla all these 15 years we've been going,” Eich told The Guardian. “I don't believe they're relevant.” That wasn't an option. "CEO Brendan Eich should make an unequivocal statement of support for marriage equality," a Credoaction petition signed by almost 75,000 people said, per The Inquirer. "If he cannot, he should resign. And if he will not, the board should fire him immediately."
Force Resignation of Brendan Eichl, CEO of Mozilla
TODAY’S MOST OMINOUS NEWS STORY … is the resignation of Brendan Eich as CEO of Mozilla, the company that makes the Firefox browser. Eich is a superstar in the world of technology; among other things, he invented Javascript and was one of the founders of Mozilla.

No comments: