Friday, May 27, 2005

You Have A Life -

AutoBlogger helps you live it.™
This is a hoot! Do we bloggers really have this much excitement and fun in our lives? Watch the Ad!
As anyone who has ever had one can tell you, the experience of running a popular blog/online journal is a double-edged sword. In the cutthroat world of online writing, every blogger is only as good as his last update.
AutoBlogger - Watch the Ad
If that doesn't slay you, read the testimonials of all the people who have switched, such as Arianna Huffington who says:
Ariana Huffington
Leftist Harridan
www.huffingtonpost.com

Do you really think most of the halfwit 'celebrities' who contribute to my blog even know how to write a complete sentence? So really, it's not like anyone noticed when I switched to AutoBlogger anyway.
And then there is Dave Barry who testifies:
Dave Barry
Former Columnist
weblog.herald.com/davebarry

I switched the day I discontinued my column to "write a children's book." I only set AutoBlogger to post about 372 times a day so you all would think I'm working instead of bumming around the Bahamas.

No comments: